Here is a sample meal planning day. If you are interested in more options, consider becoming a Member today!
Breakfast: Van Waffle with Peanut butter and Banana
6 mini Van waffle
1 Tbsp All Natural Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp Polaner All Fruit with Fiber, Strawberry
1. Toast waffles
2. Spread peanut butter evenly on each waffle.
3. Add touch of jelly in the middle of each waffle.
4. Serve with slices of banana
Lunch: Chicken Salad Wrap Platter
1 Whole Grain Flat bread
For Chicken Salad, combine:
3 oz shredded chicken, can buy precooked rotisserie chicken
1 Tbsp olive oil mayo
1 tsp dijon mustard
1 tsp thyme
1. Roast cherry tomato with balsamic vinegar at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until they burst. Shred fresh basil on top.
2. Small salad with chopped lettuce, tomato, sprinkle of parmesan cheese, and 1 Tbsp Asian Ginger Dressing.
Snack: Apple with 1 Tbsp sliced almonds
Dinner: Fish Tacos
2 lbs cod filet, cubed.
Taco seasoning packet, low sodium
1. Mix cod with taco seasoning and sauté with 1 tsp olive oil.
2 cups red cabbage, preshredded
1/2 cup shredded carrot
1/2 cup frozen corn, dethawed
2 Tbsp light ranch dressing
2. Combine above ingredients for cabbage slaw.
1 Avocado, ripe
4 ounces fat free Greek yogurt, plain
1/2 lime juiced
1 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
1. Mash avocado and mix with greek yogurt.
2. Add lime and cilantro. Mix
Serve fish tacos with:
4 Wrap Itz wrap, whole grain
Serving: 4 ounces fish, 1/4 cup avocado cream, 1/2 cup cabbage slaw, and 1 Wrap Itz wrap.